Graduate Learning Outcomes
Graduates of BSN program are expected to demonstrate responsibility and accountability to the nursing profession. They are required to:
• Adhere to the established patterns of professional practices, which supports the legal, religious, and ethical tenets of Pakistan.
• Incorporate the nursing process to provide safe, competent, and holistic nursing care to patients/clients in a variety of settings.
• Adopt and use scientific methods in critiquing and applying existing nursing theories and research findings.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills in interpersonal and professional interactions with peers, clients, patients, families and other professionals.
• Demonstrate competence in utilization of available resources to support needs of individuals, families, and communities in diverse settings.
• Exhibit the ability to coordinate activities related to the provision of health care for patients in various settings.
• Demonstrate awareness of the existing healthcare system and its policies as they affect the patient/client care.
• Foster leadership skills to promote development of the profession