The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Diploma programme is of two academic years leading to the eligibility for license as CNA. The programme is recognised by the Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad and it is affiliated with Nursing Examination Board, Peshawar. It is designed to gain knowledge and skills needed to perform as certified nursing assistant and acquire hands-on experience helping patients with daily life activities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels under supervision.
Rehman College of Nursing is registered with Pakistan nursing council for inducting 50 students in two years' diploma programme of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The admission is based on merit established by Admission Selection Committee of RCN strictly in accordance with the policies, procedures and deadlines laid down by the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). The candidates are required to apply online. Appearance in RMI Interview is mandatory for all categories of applicants.
- Matric (Science) with 50% marks or Matric (Arts) with 55% Marks
- Maximum age limit 35 Years
- Gender: Both Male & Female Only
- Science group candidates will be preferred
- SSC or equivalent: 50%
- Internal Test: 40%
- Interview: 10%
Scheme of Study
- The admission to above programs in RMI Allied Health Sciences Programmes shall be made strictly based on merit.
- In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to four decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit.
- After the display of final merit list, if there is any vacant seat, next student on merit in the waiting list will be offered admission against such vacant seat.
- The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide all academic & personal documents as required by the college prior to the last date of admissions as specified in the website.
- Communication to the applicants will be strictly through Email address provided by the applicants
- Visiting college website for day to day updates will be the responsibility of the applicants.
- Selected applicants and their parents/guardians will be required to submit an affidavit on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of College required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
- Admission will remain conditional subject to verification of all documents, passing medical fitness test.
- Personal appearance for verification and interview is required.
- Admission offer will be valid only on fee deposit within the stipulated period given below.
The selected applicants shall be bound to deposit fee within three working days failing which the admission offer shall automatically stand withdrawn and next candidate on merit will be issued admission offer.
- Regulatory Authorities directives regarding admissions 2021 – 22 issued from time to time will be followed
- A strict NO DONATION POLICY is adopted. No one except, office of admissions is authorized to give a written admission offer.
- Fee for more than one (1) Semester will not be demanded.
- All fee will be deposited in the official College designated bank account.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: As per institution’s past practices, scholarship will be offered as per policy. Further details can be obtained from college website.