The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Diploma programme is of two academic years leading to the eligibility for license as CNA. The programme is recognised by the Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad and it is affiliated with Nursing Examination Board, Peshawar. It is designed to gain knowledge and skills needed to perform as certified nursing assistant and acquire hands-on experience helping patients with daily life activities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels under supervision.
Rehman College of Nursing is registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council for inducting 50 students into two years diploma programme of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The admission is based on merit established by the Admission Selection Committee of RCN strictly in accordance with the policies, procedures, and deadlines laid down by the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC). The candidates are required to apply online. Appearance in interviews is mandatory for all categories of applicants.
- Matric (Science) with 50% marks or Matric (Arts) with 55% Marks
- Age: 17 - 35 Years
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Science group candidates will be preferred
- Entry Test : 50%
- Interview: 50%
Scheme of Study
- Admission to the programme shall be made strictly based on merit
- In case the final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to four decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit
- After the display of the final merit list, if there is any vacant seat, the next student on merit on the waiting list will be offered admission against the such vacant seat
- The applications through the online portal of the college shall be accepted for scrutiny and merit formulation
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide all academic & personal documents as required by the college prior to the last date of admissions as specified on the website.
- Communication to the applicants will be strictly through the Email address provided by the applicants
- Visiting the college website for day-to-day updates will be the responsibility of the applicants
- Selected applicants and their parents/guardians will be required to submit an affidavit on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of College required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
- Admission will remain conditional subject to verification of all documents, and passing the medical fitness test
- Personal appearance for verification of documents and interview is required
- Admission offer will be valid only on fee deposit within the stipulated period given below
The selected applicants shall be bound to deposit the fee within three working days, failing which the admission offer shall automatically stand withdrawn and the next candidate on merit will be issued an admission offer.
The selected applicants shall be bound to deposit fee within three working days failing which the admission offer shall automatically stand withdrawn and next candidate on merit will be issued admission offer.
- Regulatory Authorities directives regarding admissions 2022-23 issued from time to time will be followed
- A strict NO DONATION POLICY is adopted. No one except, the office of admissions is authorized to give a written admission offer
- Fee for more than one (1) Semester will not be demanded
- All fees will be deposited in the official College designated bank account.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: As per the institution’s past practices, scholarships will be offered as per policy. Further details can be obtained from the college website.