Research & Development
- Number of publications: 40
- Work in progress: 10
- Research carried out: 63
- 3 of the published papers are in ‘impact factor journals’.
- 4 of the papers are published in RJHS and 36 published in national and international journals.
- First Nursing Research workshop was organized in 2018 and second Nursing Workshop was organized in November 2021.
Success in University Exams
- Diploma programmes in nursing
- For consecutive 5 years RCN topped nursing exams in KMU (2008-2013)
- Since 2013 RCN students consecutively secured top positions in KMU exams
BScN toppers in year 2021
Intercollege competition winners
- Ikram Ullah and Ubaid Ullah secure 1st position in Quiz Competition
- Yusuf Ul Islam wins 1st position in Urdu Speech competition held in RCAHS
- Yusuf Ul Islam wins 2nd position in Urdu Debate
- Ikram Ullah and Ubaid Ullah win 2nd position in Quiz Competition held in RCAHS